Maids In America provides home cleaning services and janitorial services to Tuscaloosa County
Maids In America started in early 2007 as a small, locally owned and operated, Tuscaloosa home cleaning business. The goal was to provide superior house, apartment cleaning, and janitorial services to Tuscaloosa County at price that reflected value.
Over time there has been a great deal of changes made based on trial and error. After ten years of providing cleaning services you can imagine adaptation was not an option. The evolution of growing from a small business to an international business has led to providing superior innovative cleaning services:
– Initially copying ideas from other cleaning companies
– Using what works and figuring out how to improve what doesn’t
– Creating a unique quality control system
– Innovating cleaning methods
– Moving to the cutting edge of cleaning technology
Our offices in Indiana and Cork, and Ireland are still owned and controlled by Maids In America, incorporated and Headquartered in Tuscaloosa Alabama.
All Cleaning Service Offices Are Centrally Controlled By Tuscaloosa HQ
Why hasn’t Maids In America became a franchise?
– Lack of control over the quality process of cleaning services and methods is the issue that franchises face. We currently prefer owning the offices we add to prevent these problems.
Aren’t franchise large multi-office and have more resources to take care of the customer?
– No. Franchises are actually individually owned small business (buying the franchise blueprint and name) by area. Even if there are 50 of them across the United States the local franchise in your area has only its own resources. The only resources the main franchise office (the ones who sold the connect the dots coloring book) provides is marketing.
Why do you say “business in a box?”
-This is a common nickname for a franchise. A franchise is attractive to an investor that has little to no business background and no experience in the type of business they are buying. They come with a generic, inflexible blueprint to “connect the dots” as best as possible for the new franchise owner. The primary reason to buy a franchise is because of fear of marketing or inability to market. The franchise helps bring in the customers for the local investor.
Aren’t the Indianapolis, and Cork, Ireland locations Maids In America franchises?
– No. Headquarters remain in Tuscaloosa and all locations are family ran and centrally managed from Tuscaloosa.
Why is there a franchise in town that claims to have been in business over 10 years yet I just heard of them?
– They haven’t. The only franchise in town that advertises a lot, at the time this was written, started around September of 2015.
– How can a local franchise owner claim more years then they have operated?
– Another reason people invest in franchises (besides marketing) is they can use the date of when the original franchise opportunity was incorporated (company selling franchise). In reality, though, the date the franchise opportunity started up has no bearing on the actual experience and credibility of the local franchise investor and is deceiving